Intuospace reserves the right to:
– Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
– Refunds will generally be issued using your original payment method
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with any Intuospace product, please contact us for assistance. Most operating difficulties can be quickly solved with the right advice, and our team members are always happy to help you.
Intuospace will accept product returns and provide you with credit, refund or repair where:
– The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
– The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
– The product does not match the sample or our description
– You can present your Intuospace tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase
Buyer must return the item within 30 days of purchase at their own expense. The delivery charges will only be reimbursed when Intuospace is at fault; that is, if the wrong item is delivered to the client or there is a fault with the product (including damaged in transit).
In all other circumstances, the delivery charges will be deducted from the refund to the customer.
Once item(s) are returned and assessed, if the product is determined to be faulty and cannot be repaired on site, not of reasonable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample, Intuospace will gladly offer an exchange or refund.
If you cannot present your Intuospace invoice or other acceptable proof of purchase, Intuospace reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
No refund will be given on free items or bonus items.
Change of mind product returns
As most of the products we supply are custom built to our client’s requirements, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges for changes of mind.